2013 – 2023
- [Energy Reports-2023] Pandyaswargo, A.H., Maghfiroh, M.F.N., Onoda, H. Global distribution and readiness status of artificial intelligence application on mobility projects. Energy Reports 2023, (9)1, 720-727.
- [SPC-2022] Pandyaswargo, A.H., Wibowo, A.D., Onoda, H. Socio-techno-economic assessment to design an appropriate renewable energy system for remote agricultural communities in developing countries. Sustainable Production and Consumption 2022, (31) 492-511
- [Sustainability-2019] Pandyaswargo, A. H.; Premakumara, J.D.G.; Liu, C.; Knaus, M.; Onoda, H.; Mahichi, F.; & Guo, Y. (2019). Challenges and an Implementation Framework for Sustainable Municipal Organic Waste Management Using Biogas Technology in Emerging Asian Countries. Sustainability, 11(22), 6331.
- [SPC-2015] Moreno-Peñaranda, R.; Gasparatos, A.; Stromberg, P.; Suwa, A.; Pandyaswargo, A. H.; & Puppim de Oliveira, J. A. (2015). Sustainable production and consumption of palm oil in Indonesia: What can stakeholder perceptions offer to the debate? Sustainable Production and Consumption, 4
- [IJROWA-2014] Pandyaswargo, A.H.; & Premakumara, D. G. J. (2014). Financial sustainability of modern composting: the economically optimal scale for municipal waste composting plant in developing Asia. International Journal of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture, 3(3).